Kirk just had a baby, Allison started grad school, I'm running a marathon. In terms of major life events, this pales in comparison to what Kirk and Allison are doing. But at this moment, this morning, this feels huge.
It's 5:55 am and I've been up since 4:30 getting coffee in to clear as much of the system as possible before I get on the road today. I'm ready, I've done everything I can to be ready for a 4:15 marathon. Who knows what will happen today, but as I run the course, I have to remember to try to have fun.
I'll post later tonight with an update. Until then, wish me exactly 26.2 9:40 minute miles. :-)
Oh, one more thing... my bib has my bib number on it, but also a "name" that you could add. You'll see pics in a few days, but here is the preview:
POLSKA
1803
Oh yes!
Sunday, October 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I gotta see me some pictures of that.
How did it go????
Post a Comment