I guess the BLOG is all to myself AGAIN. One blogger at math camp, one blogger in a self proclaimed NEW relationship. This means I can post ALL the overtly sexist comments I want. Here we go:
1) Girls with FLAT bums should not wear tight shorts.
2) A camel toe CAN be a good thing.
That's all for now.
I am back on the diet wagon for good now. I stopped feeling brilliant so I am back on the ZERO carb band wagon. Also back on the massive amounts of cardio bandwagon.
Solid workout this morning. I did some shoulders and abs. I read a great article on explosive movements yesterday so I really tried to incorporate them into my workout. It REALLY works. I can feel the tightness in my abs already based simply on doing my hanging leg raises with a powerful UP movement followed by a slow 2 second descent. If anyone actually reads my ramblings, I would advise trying some of these types of movements. Here is a link to the article:
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/3_reasons_to_lift_explosively
I also did 45 minutes of HIIT training on the stepmill. I still cannot run. This MCL on my left knee is still somewhat sore. I played some soccer last week and that was a REALLY bad idea. I think my soccer career MAY be over until indoor season.
That's all for now... Hopefully someone reads this. 7 days and counting.
Thursday, September 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment