It's good to see Kirk back in action and posting after a long hiatus... renovating. I'm sure he'll experience a similar blog downtime after the 25th of September, in and around baby #2's due date. :) Allison is at band camp (I mean, math camp) after spending 5 days in Cabo last week. I have just been lazy.
Nothing much to say really. Working out lots, tired from running. After 22 on Sunday, and doing MC yesterday, 5 miles of speed training today was torture. My legs hurt, no energy stores and the weight training is killing me. Depending on how late I get in from babysitting tonight, I may sleep in tomorrow. In either case, after having paid for the full month, Colby told me to give up the M.C. until the marathon. He claims I need to properly taper, and based on how I felt this morning, I tend to agree.
We'll see... I don't know how I can go that long without seeing Allison and Carl in the mornings.
The good news is that I've dropped some more weight finally... my first set of measurements on this site were posted on May 14th. That day I weighed in at 159.2 lbs. This morning I weighed in at 151.4 lbs. I think it's starting to show, about 8-10 people in the last two weeks have made comments about it. More motivation to work harder. That and I am kinda in love, getting naked is scary. :)
Wednesday, September 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment