All renovations are done!!!
2 days in a row, decently clean diet, stellar workouts... I am starting to feel a little better again.
I had a shoulders / abs workout last night with the dude from Popeyes which was an interesting experience. He lifts more weights then I could EVER imagine. I then did 40 minutes of HIIT training while watching MNF. That was REALLY annoying. There was a lad there doing cardio and he must have cleared his throat 32,000 times in the 40 minutes I was working. I had a SMALL amount of homicidal rage while doing it. Managed to burn 1,000 calories give or take so it was a great workout. Then bought my pregnant wife a banana split at DQ and didn't get myself anything.
Today I did BACK only. I have been lagging a bit on my back so I felt it necessary to REALLY hammer it. I then TRIED to go for a run but my MCL on my left knee is really sore. I had some contact playing ball a few weeks ago and I strained it a little. I need a few more days of RICE before I think I can tackle running. I then fellback to 50 minutes on the stepmill. That's the old standby but it felt really good. Only 850 calories burnt this morning but simply because I didn't do any HIIT.
Aleks, can you catch???? If so, the Seahawks are REALLY short on receivers. You MAY be able to start this weekend.
Tuesday, September 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment