Wednesday, November 19

Motivation


Hey Aleks,

That was quite the long winded post.

To answer a couple of your questions.

1) Dennis still does teach cycling and the classes are STILL outstanding.
2) You can go to his classes when you use your free week.

I think also that the exchange with Carl may have offended you cause he is right. Julio MAY be the main reason outside the weather. But guess what. Who the fuck cares??? This is something new in your life that has been missing for a while. The high school lads was one thing, but a serious relationship is QUITE another. I would say to Carl that he can stuff his jealousy in a sack and go f' himself. You aren't willing to pass up on something new and GREAT for his class. I cannot really blame you. NO one can.

As for the motivation for exercise, it is VERY cyclical. It seems to happen for everyone. I ALSO ran into the same wall and it was the cycling that got me outta the rut. Also, having a goal is the easiest way to get motivated. Coming off a huge race like you have, finding another goal might seem to be tough. Maybe work towards a triathlon for next spring??? Just a suggestion. Might give you something to work towards. You are like me in that way. You work out a lot harder when you have something to work on.


On a completely lighter note to make everyone's day. I posted a new picture of MKG.


No comments: