Kirk, thanks for posting! I am tired of the lonely blog, it's nice to know you're alive. Allison is also alive, just buried in school work and papers whose titles I can't read let alone understand.
It really is a sad day, but I'm glad you've put your foot down. Goodlife in Ptbo has been long neglected and there really are better men out there for you (I mean, gyms out there for you). Anyways, Gold's is a very solid setup and they have BTS (at least they do in the US). So, you don't have to forgo Body Pump or RPM. ;-)
As for me, I am finally getting back into weight training. I'm shooting for the following schedule each week now that the marathon is over.
Monday - Circuit training class
Tuesday - Run
Wednesday - Circuit training class
Thursday - Run
Friday - OFF
Saturday - Longish run/Skiing
Sunday - OFF/Skiing
I bought a season pass for skiing this winter and the goal is to get out twice during the week in the evenings, and head out to another hill on the weekends. We'll see if that comes to fruition.
I'm having a hard time getting out of bed in the morning for runs with the girls because they are early, dark, cold and usually rainy. Plus the warm body snoring next to me makes is really difficult to leave! I've been getting up later and running on my own, but usually for only 30 minutes or so.
That's it for an update from me... I'm around the same weight as I was right after the marathon but I think I'm losing muscle mass. Not a good thing.
Oh, and I'm coming home for Thanksgiving! Flying in on November 27th and staying until December 1st. How are you going to hook me up with free passes at Gold's as a total newbie?
Tuesday, November 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment