Thursday, April 2

I suck

For some reason or another, I can't make it to the gym on my own free will. I can't be motivated by others, I'm not even motivated by my growing flab.

When in doubt, turn to money as a motivator, especially during tough economic times. I paid the $73.58 on Tuesday evening to return to Mountain Conditioning for the month of April. And last night, even though I didn't want to go to bed early and definitely didn't want to get up at 4:45 am this morning, my CHEAP ass dragged me out of bed to class.

Carl didn't fail to bring me to an edge I haven't seen for a long time... and he took it "easy" on us because it was the start of a new month. Even the opening stretching exercises hurt today. I'm so out of shape... but $73.58 per month is going to make sure I start making my way back. Begrudgingly...

No comments: