My apologies for the crickets Polska... MKG has been sick again and making night time VERY tiring... I am to the point of dreading bedtime since he will just end up coughing crazily during some point. It is just a cold but the smokers lungs he has make it tough for him to get over it.
Nice to see you back on the "horse" so to speka Polska. Motivation can be a crazy thing and I am glad that you have it back.
I gained a total of 2 pounds on this trip to Florida... I have found it tough to lose them again. I seem to be stagnant on the weight loss front. To the point that I have been toying with the idea of doing the v-diet for 30 days just to get me over that hump. The v-diet is pretty strict though and I am really not sure I have the parts.
On the running side, I am ACTUALLY getting a little faster... It's wierd for a fat guy to say I know but it's true. I have run a couple of 5K's UNDER 26 minutes now... Which for me is fast. The first time I did 5K, I managed it in 32.25 minutes. Now I am trying to stretch that speed over longer distances without hurting myself.
The weight training is going well I think. I continue to do different things to keep the GUNS from getting used to the workouts so I am always sore. I wish we had a mountain conditioning class around here. I would try that for sure.
The golf course opens on Friday of this week so that will really help me out on the NEPA front. As a general rule, I have been only getting one workout a day these days. Which probably accounts for SOME of the slowdown in weight loss. It is actually warm here now so I MAY try and run outside one of these days. However, I REALLY like my TSN Sportscenter in the AM's.
Wednesday, April 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment